Monday 6 August 2012

Homework 6/8

 Anouncements/Important Notes: 
 G-O-O-D-J-O-B on the poster! We all put in effort, let's hope we win something. ;)
 Get your History Paper signed!


 Work due tomorrow:
 I&E!


Geography:
 ➀ I don't think there's any homework for Geog, unless you have to complete the mindmap. I'm not sure, but just do.


*ONLY for those in are in Geog support and missed it,  please find me and copy down a question which you'll have to answer by the next lesson, 16th Aug. 



Science:
➀ The Refraction WS *Danish hasn't collected this, HMMMMM



Maths:
➀ Maths Results tomorrow, GOOD LUCK!!


I&E:
➀ Choose a video OR a 3-page poster for your product, and come up with a draft.


History:
➀ Complete your corrections by next Thursday, and get your paper signed!

No comments:

Post a Comment